Friday, January 08, 2010

Dear Prudence

Darling Richard

I want to say the following thing, I don’t know whether I should be saying this to you, I, uh, took a picture on Main Street where the Metropolitan Plant . . . was, where there’s a little wired corner of the senior housing with a unicorn in it, I took a picture. It’s no longer there. I don’t know if it was vandalized or not. I haven’t been there in a while. But I asked one of the resident’s what it meant and he said, “Hope.” There used to be a unicorn shop in town, I discovered. Just for novelties. I was out there once and there were some boys near this woman sitting. She demanded, you know, not demanded she said there was a boy throwing gargabe so I told him not to litter. I have a right to say that to him because I am an adult. I called Champagne Rivera. I think I just wanted to make sure I was really there because I lost the paper. I spoke to a nice operator. I think that’s where they do government research, there. I used to ride past on my bicycle, government research and I think there was a CIA office there also. And the last thing I want to say is I had a bad experience with my dog last night and I called my doctor and he said I had a bad habit with my dog. I have lots of bad habits. My doves. There were these boys by the recreation field. They were playing, throwing a ball, I don’t know if I should say this, throwing their balls, ball in the air, and I yelled at them. There was truck, a Good Earth truck, parked. It was there blocking them. They probabaly had a right to be there playing those boys. I think it was a Good Earth truck. I hope I didn’t say the wrong thing.

No comments: